Transitions Pro [GMS 2]
A downloadable Transitions Pro for Windows
Also available on: YoYo Games Marketplace.
- 42 Transitions!
- 38 shader transitions;
- 4 sequence transitions;
- 1 GML transition;
- Every possible parameter is editable;
- Customize color, speed and amoung others;
- Retro transitions (dither 8x8 + 16x16) + HD transitions;
- Supports any screen resolution (pixel-art + HD, automatic or easily customizable) with aspect ratio;
- Supports split-screen/multi-view;
- Easy to create new transitions animations (unlimited);
- Modular, easy to use and understand (only 1 function to create the transition!);
- Useful for room transitions or/and screen transitions;
- Fast performance & optimized for Mobile;
- Includes views and cameras setup code (4 split-screen + 2 split-screen + normal view) + smooth movement;
- Transition can be drawn on: GUI, GUI Begin or GUI End (change via optional function parameter);
- Includes 5 useful extra functions:
- Script that translates room position to GUI and vice versa (supports zoom and angle);
- point_direction_radians() -> returns direction in 0 and 1;
- fps_average -> Average FPS Real value;
- choose_array() -> Pick random value from array;
- print() -> Multi-argument debug message;
- tween() -> Easy ease and tweening;
- Includes 2 examples with 4 test levels;
- Includes a sample RPG game with door system (player movement, animation, level positioning);
- Includes a split-screen room with everything ready (all created using GML);
- Transitions can be combined (e.g: Fade + Zoom);
- Set a custom shader in the sequence transition render with 1 line of code!;
- Single and Two-Pass (In and Out together) animation;
- Animation In and Out with only one animation (no duplicating sequences or shaders);
- Run a function at the end of the animation.
- No setup or room_init needed! Just import the asset folder on your project and use it!
- After transition created, you can pause the transition, change progress, speed and other properties if you want.
- Uses easing and tweening in the animation progress (with animation curves);
- Asynchronous mode;
- Use it everywhere, in realtime, even in the Step Event;
- Complete documentation for better understanding each thing!
- GML most-used programming style and very organized code
- Free updates after buying (read EULA).
- Important: You must have views enabled (this assets has everything ready);
- 3D and 2D pipeline compatible;
- No issues with alpha blending!;
- Compatible with other image effects (like Post-Processing FX);
- No need to disable application_surface. It is possible to configure the transition to get a custom view surface however.
- Transition progress goes from 0 to 1;
- Two-pass transitions shaders freezes the screen, single-pass not;
- Uses GLSL ES (default);
- YYC, VM and x64 fully compatible!
- Works on all platforms *
- Tested on: Windows, OperaGX, HTML5 and Android (YYC/VM x86 and x64).
How many hours do you spend programming a transition system? Don't waste your valuable time, get "Foxey Transitions Pro" with everything ready for a fair price!
Disclaimer: "Super Mario" logo is not included. Name and logo belong to Nintendo.
|Author||Foxy Of Jungle|
|Genre||Platformer, Role Playing|
|Tags||2D, 8-Bit, dither, GameMaker, gms-2, Pixel Art, Shaders, transitions|
In order to download this Transitions Pro you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
FoxeyTransitions_v1.2.yyz 8 MB
FoxeyTransitions_v1.2.yymps 537 kB
- Transitions Pro v1.2Dec 15, 2022
- Transitions Pro v1.1Mar 02, 2022
- Added .exe DEMOJan 27, 2022
- Added external .yymps packageDec 21, 2021
- Transitions Pro v1.0 Launched!Dec 17, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Can I use this with the unity engine?
It's for GameMaker engine only.
Hey in the documentation it says to use this with PPFX you need to use this function:
However I had to use
I'm sure this is just because PPFX was updated, thanks for the great assets.
Hello!, Yes, you are correct, there has been this change in Post-Processing FX, so I need to update the manual to reflect the changes.
Thanks a lot! :D